The Bébé Confort Emerald offers the best of both worlds. With this i-Size car seat you no longer have to choose. Thanks to the comfortable, removable inlay, Emerald can be used from birth up to 7 years old while also complying with the latest and highest i-Size safety standards.
In addition to its long-term use, the Emerald allows for rearward-facing travel up to 4 years old. This means your little one – even if they’re not so little now – will be optimally protected just in case the unthinkable happens. And in that respect, even more safety is provided by the car seat’s superior G-CELL technology, which provides the best protection in case of side impact.
This multi-age car seat has ISOFIX anchorages and a support leg that provide the safest, easiest and quickest way to install the car seat up to 4 years. When your child grows bigger you install the car seat by using belt installation to 7 years of age.
When installed correctly you can adjust the safety harness and headrest height easily to fit your child. Or store the harness easily in the sides of the seat when you start using the vehicle safety belt at an older age (>4 years).
The Bébé Confort Emerald is a rear facing car seat to 4 years old (0-13 kg) for a better neck and head protection. The i-Size car seat contains superior G-Cell side-impact protection technology for the shoulder area. The five-point safety harness provides best restraining child rigid body parts in a forward collision. All of this makes it comply with the highest and latest safety standards: i-Size.
i-Size safety from day one up to 7 years
The Emerald is the full package: a truly multi-age car seat that offers both long-term use and i-Size safety.
EASE OF USE
- Easy harness and headrest adjustment
- ISOFIX installation with support leg from 0 to 4 years
- Belt installation from 4 to 7 years
- Easy harness storage after 4 years
- Cover removable without dismantling of harness
- Washable cover
- Four comfortable recline positions from sitting to sleeping
- The baby-hugg inlay adds safety and comfort for the newborn
- Can be used in rearfacing position up to 4 years for better neck and head protection
- Superior G-Cell side-impact technology for shoulder area
- Five-point safety harness for best restraining child rigid body parts in a forward collision
- Indicator to monitor the correct installation of the support leg
- Complies with the highest and latest safety standards: i-Size
- Rearward facing from 0 to 13 kg and forward facing from 9-25 kg
- One car seat for a long period of time, from birth up to 7 years