Why choose Bébé Confort soothers and teething rings?
We have been listening to babies for over 75 years and are widely respected as knowledgeable and experienced childcare experts. We work with midwives, paediatricians, orthodontists and psychologists to continually research and develop new products, and improve our existing ranges.That’s why you can be confident that Bébé Confort soothers and teething rings are perfectly safe and the best choice for your baby.
What are the symptoms of teething?
Teething is often a difficult time for both baby and parents. Your child will teethe several times up to the age of two and a half.
The signs of teething vary from child to child, but you may notice that your baby:
• has swollen gums;
• is a little grumpy;
• cries more than usual;
• salivates more than usual;
• has a slight fever (38°);
• has lost their appetite;
• has redness or irritation on the cheeks and/or buttocks;
• isn’t sleeping well.
Fortunately, you can do a lot to soothe your baby just by being there and providing a teething ring. The teething ring can be refrigerated if the pain is intense.
You will then have the delight of seeing your baby’s first tooth when they are about six months old! Teeth usually come in pairs, starting with the front teeth, then the side, and then the back. So your child will experience teething over several months even after the first teeth appear.
Which teething ring should I give to my baby?
Teething rings come in all shapes, sizes and materials to meet your baby’s different needs during the various stages of teething:
• Refrigerated rings help soothe very intense pain. The cold anaesthetises the gum’s sensitive area.
• Rattle rings will appeal to your baby with their colours and shapes. If given one to hold, they will automatically put it in their mouth and soothe their gums.
• Thin, flat rings are particularly suitable when the very first teeth appear because they are light and easy for baby to manage.
• Ring-soothers are ideal for applying soothing gels to baby’s gums.
Our range of expert Bébé Confort Maternity rings has been developed to suit each stage of teething and soothe your baby’s pain as effectively as possible.
bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
CLOUD, getReviews, 20.1ms
bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;