Pebble Plus i-Size Baby Car Seat Test Winner
- Independent testers of ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC give Pebble Plus a 5-star ‘very good’ rating in the "safety" category in the 10/2015 test and a 4-star "overall rating".
- Bébé Confort leads in innovation for i-Size (R129), rewarded with ‘best tested’ in category baby car seats.
- Bébé Confort’s first i-Size baby seat is also the safest tested: ‘very good’ rating by ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC.
- Bébé Confort leads in innovation with ‘very good‘ rating in safety test for first i-Size (R129) Pebble Plus car seat.
- The Bébé Confort Tobi gets a 4-star ‘good’ overall rating by independent testing institutes in the 10/2015 test.
The Bébé Confort Pebble Plus has emerged as the winner in the category of car seats used for babies (seat versions i-Size 45-75cm and group 0+*). Bébé Confort's Pebble Plus, the belted baby car seat, has been awarded with a 5-star "very good" in the "safety" category by independent testers. Being the test winner in this category underlines Dorel Juvenile's expertise and leading position in the i-Size (R129) segment.
The belted Pebble Plus and ISOFIX-Installed Pebble Plus with 2wayFix base received a 4-star “good” overall score in the 10/2015 test by ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC.
“Thanks to the relentless pursuit of safer solutions, we were able to launch the first baby seat which meets the stringent i-Size regulation” says Dorel Juvenile Europe President & CEO Charles de Kervénoaël.
“We are proud that Dorel Juvenile's first i-Size (R129) baby seat has been awarded best performing seat and 10/2015 test winner In the category car seats used for babies (i-Size 45-75cm and group 0+*)”.
Bébé Confort was the first to introduce the i-Size (R129) toddler car seat in the market in 2013. Launching the Pebble Plus in 2014, Bébé Confort also introduced the first baby seat which meets the i-Size regulation.
After receiving the first ever 5-star score for CabrioFix and EasyFix in the 06/2007 test and introducing the first i-Size car seat in 2013,
4-STARS for parent’s most favourite Bébé Confort group 1 car seat
The Bébé Confort Tobi gets a 4-star ‘good’ overall rating by independent testing institutes in the 10/2015 test.
The belted Bébé Confort Tobi is awarded a 4-star "good" rating by independent testing institutes (ADAC/TCS/ÖAMTC) in the 10/2015 test. In the category car seats for toddlers (9-18 kg) this is a good score which underlines that the Tobi is a safe car seat as well as easy-to-use and ergonomic.
* The test conditions for the tested i-Size baby seats (i-Size 45-75 cm) and ECE R44 baby seats (0-13 KG) have been identical).
Links to test:
About Dorel Juvenile
All over the world, we Care for Precious Life. It is the daily mission of our 7,500 employees across the globe. We Care, so parents can have a safe and enjoyable time with their children. Dorel Juvenile's portfolio features a diversity of brands at various price points and innovative design, supported by excellent distribution channels. Our well-known and strong global brands, Safety 1st, Quinny, Bébé Confort, Bébé Confort, Tiny Love and Baby Art, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco and Infanti, are available in over 100 countries.
Dorel Juvenile is a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A). Dorel creates style and excitement in equal measure to safety, quality and value. Dorel has annual sales of US$2.7 billion and employs 11,200 people in facilities located in 25 countries worldwide.